Today is class ring day and I fully intend to get one as soon as I am done posting, well make it that is on jostings website. Work is great if you didn't know I had a job ha ha well now you do I work at the new Chick-fil-a in AF and am loving it and the people there. I have three callings and one is a little scary to me its Special needs Mutual I am loving it I have only been in it for three weeks and I have a partner in crime, Her name is Kelly she is 41 years old and super shy she reminds me of Nick when he was three.
Funny I just found out that this thing doesn't let me tab that's going to get annoying real fast. I have a full schedule at school this year and am loving it its mid terms and I have all A's so that's fantastic for me. Its a little scary and crazy to me that the weeks have gone by this fast, and whats even worse is my days are mushing together when I look back on it, Way sad. I have lettered in Chorus, and its very possible for me to letter in Debate now I have to look into getting a Letterman's jacket.
I have started an account with chase and like them so far we will see. Also a car soon well licence first then car, but I'm hoping the two will follow in quick succession. Cya,
Bradie
No comments:
Post a Comment