Today is Saturday and was super crazy, I got up at seven and took a shower and went to my grandma's because my dad was at work and my mom went to my neighbors sealing to their newest members of the family Justin 8, Dennis 4 and Tiffany 4. Supper cute kids! I got ready for work and things went very smooth for me until I rang up A Mr. Super Dell and his family at my register, I didn't know it was him and when I asked for his name he looked at me in a Haughty Super hero way and said chest popped out "My name is Super Dell" I was caught in a mixture of emotions, Embarrassment for him, Hysterics for the way he obviously loves himself, and wariness because what I had heard about this man. I know it isn't right to judge and in no way will I try to justify what I thought but I couldn't help but look away and walk away awkwardly to get his drinks to calm down a little bit. Work ended at three and everything went great got home got dressed and went to the General Relief Society's Broadcast and was thoroughly humbled at the power of the spirit and president Manson's talk.(Didn't see it? I will post it when I find it) It was amazing though. I came home and helped my family through my little sisters new bed room set together and now am posting.
I Learned so much about Kelly on Thursday about one of the disabilities she has and when her birthday is, about her mother now deceased and how she passed. Her dad and her step mother, her sisters and brothers and how supportive they all are and her obvious love for them. I learned her room mates names and what they looked like and now I have a fantastic ideas of what to get her for Christmas and her birthday I'm supper excited! She is so smart and funny, and I love her already. Its amazing I am just realizing the effects she is already having on my life. wow.
The spirit is an amazing thing. I just had an amazing experience, wow. It sort of makes the rest of my week fade and all my stresses go away.
It is officially late in BST(Bradie Standard Time) so I am going to post this and take a little comfort in my comforter night!
PS I think Debate should be a required class for all kids in high school. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment